Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bra Organization

Does anyone else have a problem knowing where to keep all your bras? I know my brother does. Ha! Thank you...my first blog joke. Horrible? Yes. But that means there's nowhere to go but up!

After a few bra shopping sprees at Nordstrom, I found myself with too many bras to logically keep in my sock and underwear drawer. I also usually shower at night, so I ended up finding all my bras on my floor after a while. No, I'm not the cleanest person...but I'm getting better. :)

So, where to keep my bras? After seeing the picture below on Pinterest, it gave me an idea. Why don't I do something similar to this, just for my bras?


So, I went to Home Depot and got a simple 24" towel bar and installed it in my closet. The best place for me was near the door right under the light switch. Similar to the necklace towel bar, I got shower curtain double hooks, so I can hold double the bras. I can also hang my camisoles, which I wear to bed. It's perfect! The finished product looks like this (sorry for the horrible picture):



As you might be able to tell, I'm a big Betsy Johnson bra fan! Not only is this a great bra holder, it's also where I hang my bras to dry after washing. It's brilliant if I might say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson

Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson JustMercy , by Bryan Stevenson, is the story of Walter McMillian, who was sentenced to die for a murder he d...